Quote of the month. "MUSIC AND ART ARE THE GUIDING LIGHTS OF THE WORLD" PABLO PICASSO.
We are excited to begin what we are sure will be a very exciting and rewarding year for our students. We look forward to learning about your child’s musical goals and assisting them in their artistic development throughout the course of this year.
Mrs. De & Mrs. Vero
Listen to the Four Seasons from Vivaldi, the Spring is the first movement.
Its a beautiful day
There’s something in the air. I want to go outside, I see the golden sun, up in the blue, blue sky. And the clouds have gone away It’s a beautiful day.
And I will Walk down a pretty road See the birds and say hello Sing a sweet melody Sweet as the air I breathe And the clouds have gone away It’s a beautiful day
- 20 Important Benefits of Music - Nearly everyone enjoys music, whether by listening to it, singing, or playing an instrument. Learn why music education is so important, and how it offers benefits even beyond itself. Read more.
- The Importance of Art in Child Development - Although some may regard art education as a luxury, simple creative activities are some of the building blocks of child development. Learning to create and appreciate visual aesthetics may be more important than ever to the development of the next generation of children as they grow up. Read More.
- Sites & Links
- Art for Kids Hub - Learn to draw, paint, and sculpt with the help of free videos featuring kids and adults creating art together.
- Classics for Kids: This website offers fun and games that enhance children’s understanding of music for children of ages 7 and above.
- Painting Activities for Kids: This website offers more than 60 painting activities for kids which include spin painting, puffy painting and body painting for all ages and stages.