P.E.“The reason we have P.E. Class is so we can help students develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to pursue whatever adventures they want for the rest of their lives”
Welcome back! I hope that each of you had a wonderful break and enjoyed special time with friends and family. Time away from our everyday tasks can be remarkably restorative. I am confident that, as always, you return to your work and study community with renewed enthusiasm and vigor
Think fit! Stay Fit!
Watch the most talented Bolivian tennis player Hugo Dellien against Rafael Nadal ENJOY!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- ECE: April 7th, from 9:00am to 11:45am
- KG5 - 5th: April 8th, from 9:00am to 14:00pm
The Many Benefits of Exercise
Everyone can benefit from regular exercise. Active kids will have:
- stronger muscles and bones
- leaner bodies
- less risk of becoming overweight
- a lower chance of getting type 2 diabetes
- lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels
- a better outlook on life
Besides enjoying the health benefits of regular exercise, fit kids sleep better. They're also better able to handle physical and emotional challenges — from running to catch a bus to studying for a test.